Spread the word about Disability issues, with Simon Mark Smith’s Lyrics from his song Soci-At-Ease “Disability, it’s a part of life, you can’t cut it out with a surgeon’s life, you can’t keep paying to hide it away, vive la difference, we like it that way”. Available in many sizes and colours.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping